Cam’s Rendering provides Home Rendering Services to Residential Homes. This can be to:
- External Architecture Home Wall Rendering
- Landscaping Features Walls
- Internal Walls or
- Any surfaces where rendering applications will adhere
We specialise in delivering Acrylic base rendering services that can be used in a multitude of applications.
Offering a Complete Service for home rendering
This means we provide the following home rendering services:
- Sizing and material purchases
- Assistance with colour selection (Find the Dulux Colour Wall here as a starter)
- Area preparation
- Organisation of scaffolding if required
- Quality processes for applying renders
- Clean up and agreed remediation of the surrounds if disturbed as part of the application
- Walk-though and final inspection
- After delivery advice
- Product warranties with our suppliers
Comparison of Cams Rendering vs Traditional Render'sThis table is designed to help you understand the difference between Cams Rendering vs Traditional Renderers.
|Activity||Cams Rendering||Traditional Rendering|
|Sessions to complete the work||The application of the render and the colour are done in one session||The application of cement mix then curing typically takes around 28 days + a separate colouring process (weather dependant) which take a few days|
|Application Processes||Acrylic application performs well as it requires the application to follow the manufacturers process ensures a higher level of quality. Matched with trade experience, a higher level of finish is provided to the Customer.||Due to the factors of raw ingredients, plus the weather and experience of applicators can impact
the quality of the rendering job.
|Warranty||1. Product Warranty provided*|
2. Final Quality and Defect Inspection is undertaken with the client at handover.
3. Any further challenges, Cam's Rendering is happy to discuss.
|In most cases a limited time based workmanship warranty and materials may be provided.|
Find out more about getting your home rendered.